[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Reminder: Implementation Briefings

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 7 19:36:13 UTC 2017

Sorry for delay. FAR too many conference calls and other deadlines.

Please send to review team with one change - since some people are
relatively new to ICANN and these processes, please define acronyms
the first time they are used - GDD and OCTO in this case (as you did
for SME and SMART!   :-) ).

Alan