[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] ICANN 60

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Wed Sep 13 06:32:52 UTC 2017

Dear Alice,

Many thanks for this info. The proposed breakfast solution sounds like a good idea to me. When you provide the costs of hosting formal sessions together with/separately from ICANN meetings, could you please also include the costs of informal meetings, including when hosted on the premises? That would give us a full range of options.

Thanks
Cathrin