[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] ICANN 60

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 13 13:22:37 UTC 2017

Thanks Alice,

May I suggest that the Doodle include several lunch times as well,
verifying first with Gisella that I am not already booked those days.
BF meeting in a restaurant tend to be nice social events but not so
much for having a real discussion. Venue space is typically available
without additional cost and is more conduucive to picking up food and
then being able to talk.

Alan