[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Leadership Call #7 - Suggested Agenda

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Sep 26 13:50:47 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,

Based on yesterday’s leadership call, please find below the decisions reached and action items:

Decisions Reached:
- Leaders & ICANN org to have preparatory meetings at 8:00 AM on both days at face-to-face meeting.
- CoChairs give greenlight to share Brussels face-to-face meeting agenda with RT in preparation for Thursday plenary call.

Action Items:
- Susan to review the Terms of Reference reporting section.
- Alan to scan through Terms of Reference and see how he can contribute.
- ICANN org to send a reminder to Review Team on scheduling of ICANN 60 informal meeting and to flag it during plenary call.
- Plenary Meeting Agenda: Under Face-to-Face Meeting Agenda, add a slide on expectations.
- Scope: ICANN org to incorporate issues raised in Alan's document into the scope document prepared by ICANN org, and to circulate merged scope doc (including Susan's feedback) to leadership for approval to relay to RT.
- ICANN org to provide an analysis of what would be the best timing for future plenary calls taking into consideration time zones of RT members.

We also would like to kindly remind you to review, by COB today, the scope document sent by Lisa yesterday to allow time for document update and inclusion in plenary call materials.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste