[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Scheduling Video Interview @ICANN63

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Aug 9 07:36:20 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,
In addition to the engagement session at ICANN63, we would like to suggest scheduling a video interview – while in Barcelona - as part of the outreach strategy to encourage public comments on your draft report. A video interview will be an idea opportunity for you to provide an overview the framework that led to your draft findings and recommendations. Challenges you encountered and how you addressed them, methodology, next steps etc. are additional topics that could be covered in the interview.
We hope you share our enthusiasm for this suggestion and invite you to record your available in the doodle poll - https://doodle.com/poll/7uky4e56t7p7tre9 - at your earliest convenience so we can book a time that works for all three of you.
Many thanks!
Best regards
Alice