[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Suggestion - Public comment proceeding template

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Aug 23 10:02:11 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,
As we prepare for the public comment proceeding, I wanted to reach out and collect your feedback on a suggestion for the format of the call for input.
In addition to the standard email address, we could set up a form that respondents could be invited to use (i.e. not mandatory) to submit their comments on recommendations. See the two following examples:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/gnso-review-draft-input-template-01jun15-en.pdf
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/atlarge-review-draft-report-public-comment-input-template-01feb17-en.pdf
Not only would the template help respondents structure their input, it would also facilitate the review team’s processing of the public comments.
Please advise/confirm at your earliest convenience whether you believe this would be a helpful tool.
Many thanks,
Kind regards
Alice