[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Suggestion - Public comment proceeding template

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 28 20:26:29 UTC 2018

Thanks for this. I support using a form (but
making it clear that it is not mandatory.

Of the formats in the examples I like the button
options in the GNSO form rather than the
pull-down. Please add a slot for e-mail address
to allow us to contact if we have further questions.

There is a lot to our repot other than the
recommendations. Perhaps for each section (after
the set of recommendations if any) we could ask
if they have any other comments related to the
section. That also allows us to solicit input on
the sections with no recommendations.

Alan