[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Compliance meeting - LA - 27 September 2018

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 23 21:26:38 UTC 2018

After discussing it with Susan, we want to keep the meeting as
scheduled. We will work with Compliance and SMEs until then to refine
what we are looking for in this or other compliance areas.

If we defer the meeting, instead of a few hundred dollars it will be
a few thousand, possible more depending on who we need to bring with
us (in this case, Susan and I will both already be there).

Please inform Constituency Travel that the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team
budget will cover one additional day hotel and per diem for me and
whatever incidental costs Susan may incur.

Also, please find out what hotel the EPDP will be using to see if it
makes sense to stay there or move to the Doubletree.

Alan