[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review needed | Draft Report Public Announcement

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 30 18:50:57 UTC 2018

With a few exceptions below, it is fine.

- Note the three yellow highlighted sections in
the attached copy, and invert the order in each
to mention the WHOIS1 review prior to the new
topics. That then matches the list of detailed
topics below and the order in the report.

- The green highlighted are basically duplicates.
Do we need both. They take up a lot of space.

- Shouldn't this list (or lists if both are
included) include the Bylaws review item?

Alan