[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] FOR FINAL APPROVAL - Draft Report

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Aug 31 12:45:31 UTC 2018

Dear leaders,

In anticipation of your final approval to send the draft report for publication, we have updated the report date on the cover page to 31 August 2018, which reflects the day when your approval is/will be confirmed.

We also would like to note that no objections were submitted on list since Lisa sent the final version yesterday.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste