[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] FOR FINAL APPROVAL - Draft Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 31 15:56:06 UTC 2018

The content is fine.

When I rendered it as a PDF, I noted the following, but it could be
that these problems will not show up when you do it, or perhaps you
have not done a pagination pass yet.

- Page 17, just prior to section 3 is blank.

- The box at the start of section 3.10.1 has an orphan line at the
bottom of a page.

- In Appendix G, (in both Word and PDF), each question is led off by
a large rectangular black box. Was this intended or am I missing some font?

I spent some time trying to figure out why the box on page 16
(listing the sub-groups) had inconsistent use of thin and thick
horizintal lines in the PDF. Turns out it did not, but that is how
the lines displayed on the screen (ok when printed). So a red herring!

Other than that I think it is good to go.

Alan