[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] URGENT: Recommendation 5.1

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Sun Dec 16 13:51:56 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

See recording of day 2 morning session https://participate.icann.org/p2xa168bdlc/  at 0:12:37 for recap of the action item.

I believe the discussion you are mentioning below took place on day 2 when the review team covered again rec5.1 in Stephanie's presence (she missed that discussion on Monday morning).

See adobe connect recording: https://participate.icann.org/p3nv3p6irnk/ as from 02:00:33.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste