[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Fact Sheets as of 30 November 2018

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Dec 19 16:39:47 UTC 2018

Thank you Susan, we will make sure this is addressed.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Susan Kawaguchi <susankpolicy at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5:38 PM
To: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Cc: "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Fact Sheets as of 30 November 2018

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

The fact sheets are fine to publish except on the leadership attendance section.  The bar graph does not match the percentage of attendance.  Can you take a look at that and fix it.

No other comments from me.

Susan