[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review Needed: Blog Post to announce ToR & Work Plan submission

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 19 05:52:12 UTC 2018

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier.

Overall it looks fine.

One minor point, for the links in the 2nd paragraph, for the ToR, the
link should point to a PDF. For the Workplan, I suggest a PDF
(landscape format, all columns on one page with) and also the XLSX
file. {Rationale: public facing documents should be in a reasonably
universal format. Not everyone uses Microsoft products and
"compatible" products often have rendering issues. For the Workplan,
those who do have Excel may chose to use it due to the size of the
spreadsheet.]

Let's discuss the last paragraph on the call. I am not sure we can
decide on a webinar quickly enough to put details in this blog post.
We can say we are considering a webinar and we will be holding a
public session at ICANN62.

Alan