[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] F2F meeting - Doodle complete

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 7 18:13:53 UTC 2018

The Doodle is now complete - https://doodle.com/poll/8un7nvkcv8mb5w8v.

- Erika may or may not be able to participate 16-20 (from a Skype
message to me). No way to confirm for sure now.
- Volker cannot do 16-18
- Cathrin cannot do 19-20
- Cathrin cannot stay for the afternoon of the 27th (although I
seriously think we should consider a small day care at the ICANN offices)

I do not think we should consider omitting Volker or Cathrin. So that
leaves 25-27, all of which Dmitry cannot attend.

25 is problematic for to one extent or another for Volket, Carlton and Lili.

So it looks like the best choice 26-27 July.

Comments?

Alan