[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] F2F meeting - Doodle complete

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Jun 8 11:04:54 UTC 2018

Hi RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,
Please advise at your earliest convenience whether you wish to proceed with 26-27 July so we may inform our travel and meetings teams accordingly.
Many thanks,
Kind regards
Alice

On 07/06/18 20:14, "RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    The Doodle is now complete - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_8un7nvkcv8mb5w8v&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=hgoi2V8bykqXjZC9kZZRTDSEJ4lQIyKh6k8Q-TUv6Ks&m=CMLED7DP_1FbvZf2KNfidliYWLrVqZbPA42jg-iC_1k&s=8QFvB2rNacgKOh2B1Fg3or85q222fYMHL1IPbR50UpA&e=.

    - Erika may or may not be able to participate 16-20 (from a Skype
    message to me). No way to confirm for sure now.
    - Volker cannot do 16-18
    - Cathrin cannot do 19-20
    - Cathrin cannot stay for the afternoon of the 27th (although I
    seriously think we should consider a small day care at the ICANN offices)

    I do not think we should consider omitting Volker or Cathrin. So that
    leaves 25-27, all of which Dmitry cannot attend.

    25 is problematic for to one extent or another for Volket, Carlton and Lili.

    So it looks like the best choice 26-27 July.

    Comments?

    Alan