[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Change of date for RDS-WHOIS2-RT in Panama

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 19 17:47:24 UTC 2018

The GNSO would appreciate us swapping out Monday 17:00 slot with
their Thursday 17:00 slot allowing them to seek input from the
community on the Expedited RDS PDP (to replace the Interim RDS Spec
approved by the Board) prior to the charter drafting work that will
take place on Tuesday.

Most likely alternative was to have our two sessions run in parallel
with each other on Tuesday, largely competing for the same audience.

I have said I support the move, but want to quickly pass this by
Susan and Cathrin.

Alan