[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2 RT Activities

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:05:17 UTC 2018

We should consider moving the Monday meeting to another time that Volker
can attend.  I know when we looked at all the meeting time options there
were very few that worked for the full RT but since we have no other input
from Registrar's than Volker I think his attendance is critical.

No matter what we do to encourage the RT to finalize their work for the
draft report GDPR is going to be a road block at least until May 25th.