[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] INPUT NEEDED: Plenary Calls on 21 & 28 May 2018

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon May 14 12:14:02 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your email.
I confirm receipt of your two emails, and have updated the below email with your input. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste
From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018 at 1:58 PM
To: "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>, Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>, "rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] INPUT NEEDED: Plenary Calls on 21 & 28 May 2018

Jean-Baptiste please conform you received my message about availability for those days and for my not being avaable for today's meeting.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.