[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership call tomorrow 12:00 UTC?

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Tue May 15 19:50:25 UTC 2018

Alan,

I  sent a note a little while ago, and just want to reiterate that the public comment proposal is just options for consideration, following discussions in Puerto Rico, to provide full transparency to the community on ways that concerns could be addressed. Note that the public comment period extends through early July.

The work of RDS-WHOIS2 continues without any interruption or change in course.  Looking forward to the discussion tomorrow.

Thank you.
Larisa