[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Leadership call tomorrow 12:00 UTC?

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:16:26 UTC 2018

Larisa

Thank you for the reassurance BUT the announcement alone has a chilling effect on the RT especially in light of the treatment of SSR 2.

This is NOT the way to treat volunteers in the community.  But then maybe ICANN org wishes that we would all stay home and not be active to allow the dismantling of the multistakeholder system.

Susan

Sent from my iPhone