[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Update on timing and final report.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 1 16:41:51 UTC 2018

Both Catherine and Susan have supported this proposal. My
recollection is that Cathrin cannot accept ICANN funding, and Susan
is already funded (although she may need us to cover a few extra
days. I will need funding.

Since this will have a cost in thousands of dollars (although below
the amount we put in the budget) I assume this needs staff approval.
Can we have this done as soon as possible to meet the 06 Nov
traveller submission date?

Alan