[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] FW: ICANN63

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Oct 9 10:13:37 UTC 2018

Dear Alan, Cathrin, and Susan,

I hope you are doing well.

Can you please confirm whether there are any updates needed to the attached slide deck? If no changes are submitted by Friday 12 October 2018 23:59 UTC, we will share the attached slide deck with the review team and upload it on the Engagement Session page.

We would also like to confirm that up until now no F2F meetings at ICANN63 were requested by SO/ACs, and that no public comments were received. We have attached the public comment summary template for your review.

Following up on my previous email, please find below the participation from review team members

Attending: Alan, Susan, Cathrin, Stephanie, Volker,
Attending remotely: Lili
Tentative: Erika
Not attending: Carlton
No reply: Dmitry, Thomas

FYI, Volker also raised the following in his reply: “Given the number of sessions competing with this session at this time, will we get many members of the community to engage with us at all? Seems pointless to engage with an empty room.”

We would also like to confirm that up until now no F2F meetings at ICANN63 were requested by SO/ACs, and that no public comments were received.

Should you want a leadership or review team call to be scheduled prior to ICANN63, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste