[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Interview

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Sun Oct 21 07:16:27 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your email. We had included suggested questions in the invitation, see below:

We’re planning on asking the following suggested questions (below). We’ve also included a suggested max time in which to answer each question. These are merely suggestions in an effort to keep the video under 3 minutes as people tend not to watch videos over this length. Having said that, ultimately the video will be as long as you need to address the following questions:

·                     What is the overall focus of the RDS-WHOIS2 Review? (For those who are not intimately familiar with the RDS-WHOIS2 Review)- (10 sec).

·                     In which stage/process is the review right now? - (10 sec).

·                     What did the review focus on, and what are the key findings? - (60 sec).

·                     What are the key draft recommendations that result from the RDS-WHOIS2 Review? – (90 sec).

·                     What are the next steps and how can the Community follow progress of the review and find opportunities to participate? – (10 sec).

·                     This may be a good opportunity to mention the public comment page and deadline to submit comments (4 November 2018).

·                     Wiki landing page: https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/RDS-WHOIS2+Review

If there is any other question you would like to be asked, please let us know.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste