[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Interview

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Oct 22 14:43:10 UTC 2018

Dear Alan, Dear Susan,

We would like to confirm that the video interview will be taking place tomorrow, 23 October 2018, at 13:00 on level P2, in the banquet hall (see map here<https://63.schedule.icann.org/floor_maps/3228/shapes/37476>. I would also like to confirm that James Cole, Global Communications Sr. Coordinator, will be interviewing you.

Based on Alan’s and Cathrin’s input, following questions would be asked, Susan please confirm today whether you have any comments, and whether the suggested assignment of questions works for you. Many thanks.

  1.  What is the overall focus of the RDS-WHOIS2 Review? (For those who are not intimately familiar with the RDS-WHOIS2 Review)- (10 sec). Alan
  2.  In which stage/process is the review right now? - (10 sec). Susan
  3.  What are the key findings? - (30 sec). Susan
  4.  Can you give us some examples of the key draft recommendations that result from this review? – (120 sec). Alan

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste