[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] RE: Engagement Opportunity with the Registration Directory Services Review Team

Tanzanica S. King tanzanica.king at icann.org
Thu Sep 27 21:00:36 UTC 2018

Sorry, Alan. I meant to include a copy of the Monday schedule for your consideration.  Please see attached.

Best,
Tanzanica
Tanzanica S. King
Sr. Manager, Meeting Strategy and Design
ICANN

Office   +1 310 301 5800
Mobile  +1 310 995 3038
www.icann.org

From: Tanzanica King <tanzanica.king at icann.org>
Date: Friday , 28 September 2018 at 05:34
To: Paul Diaz <pdiaz at pir.org>, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>, Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Cc: Negar Farzinnia <negar.farzinnia at icann.org>, GNSO-secs <gnso-secs at icann.org>, "secretariat at rysg.info" <secretariat at rysg.info>, RDS-WHOIS2-Leadership <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] RE: Engagement Opportunity with the Registration Directory Services Review Team

Hi, Alan.

I know it was hard to find a spot for the RDS session to begin with, but I have this beautiful opening in the main meeting room right after the welcome ceremony that has just opened up.

We could bend the rules a little and run the RDS Engagement session from 1000-1100 or 1130 as needed (just following the coffee break from 0930-1000). This would reduce the potential conflict with other sessions starting at 1030 and allow you to join the ALAC/NCUC outreach session afterwards.

Let me know what you think.