[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] RE: Engagement Opportunity with the Registration Directory Services Review Team

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 27 21:28:56 UTC 2018

I'm afraid I cannot make a decision this moment.
The potential problem is that this would put the
RDS session against and RDAP session which likely has the same audience.

I will get hold of my vice-chairs immediately and
if they think we can live with this, we will move there.

Sorry I cannot be more definite.

Alan