[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: APPROVAL NEEDED: RDS - Fact Sheets - Through 28 Feb 2019

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Mar 21 14:13:10 UTC 2019

Dear Susan,

As mentioned in my previous email regarding fact sheets, additional expenses may appear in future financial reports and will be posted on the wiki if needed.

Please find attached an updated version of the “Fact Sheet – Expenses” that was previously shared with you, as additional expenses were identified in the latest financial report and therefore added to the fact sheet.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste