[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] BPCR and Review Team Leaders Meeting - 30 Oct 2019

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Nov 1 21:31:16 UTC 2019

Dear review team leaders and implementation shepherds,

I hope this email finds you well. Following Wednesday’s call –a big thank you to those who could make it at such short notice – please find attached the power point presentation that we used. We will share a link to the recording as soon as it becomes available. To ensure you have all document in one place, I have also attached the document that Larisa circulated on Tuesday – and that will also be the subject of Review Session in Montreal<https://66.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1116749>, led by Avri and Becky, which, we hope, you will be able to attend. Finally, we would like to direct you to Cherine’s blog<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/enhancing-and-streamlining-icann-s-reviews-issues-approaches-and-next-steps> on the same topic that was posted on Thursday.

Please, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars