[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Scope discussion

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 17 04:24:57 UTC 2017

In preparation for our discussion on Scope tomorrow, I have tried to
collect all of the issues raised to date in a simple list. If I have
missed something, I do apologize, and please raise it tomorrow.

The list includes:

- Origin of issue and reference to where there may be further
information. The two sources so far are the ICANN Bylaws and the
document that Karen distributed summarizing earlier e-mails.

- A very brief description.

- My take on whether it is something we could address

- The final decision of the group as to whether to include it or not.
(currently all blank)

I have also outlined the start of what I think are reasonable
principles to guide our work.

Alan