[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Terms of Reference

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Dec 8 08:29:02 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

The most recent version of the ToR was distributed with materials for the 27 Nov meeting: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/rds-whois2-rt/2017-November/000230.html. The latest and correct version is now available on the wiki<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64084100>, and was forwarded to the review team ahead of today’s plenary call, including the changes you listed below.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste