[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Preparing for ICANN 59

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Jun 23 11:53:17 UTC 2017

Dear Review Team Members,

Your informal meeting
This is to inform you that we have identified a late afternoon time slot in the ICANN 59 schedule for your informal session:
Date: Tuesday, 27 June
Time: 17:00-18:30 SAST
Meeting room: Pavilion S8 (venue map available at - https://schedule.icann.org/info)
Please save the date! MSSI-Secretariat will be sending a calendar invite shortly.
As indicated on your call #1, no decision will be reached at this meeting. No remote participation will be available for this session. Takeaways and notes from the informal discussions will be sent to the mailing-list.

Dinner
The Review Team dinner will be held on Sunday, 25 June at 19:30 SAST. You should have received a calendar invite which includes details. If not, please contact us at rds-whois2-staff at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-staff at icann.org>. Please RSVP so we may provide the restaurant with an accurate “headcount”.

Sessions of Interest
We have compiled sessions of interest we would encourage you to attend (all times listed below are SAST):

Monday, 26 June

GNSO - Outreach – GNSO Policy Briefing
08:00-08:30
https://icann59johannesburg2017.sched.com/event/B3pe

GNSO Working Session - RDS PDP WG update
11:15-11:45
https://schedule.icann.org/event/B49O/gnso-working-session

Cross Community Discussion on Next Generation gTLD Registration Directory Services (RDS) Policy Requirements
15:15-18:30
https://schedule.icann.org/event/B3oo/cross-community-discussion-on-next-generation-gtld-registration-directory-services-rds-policy-requirements

Tuesday, 27 June

GDPR: the most important change in data privacy regulation in over 20 years
15:15-16:45
https://schedule.icann.org/event/B3ot/gdpr-and-its-potential-impact-looking-for-practical-solutions

Wednesday, 28 June

GNSO - Outreach – GNSO Policy Briefing
08:00-08:30
https://icann59johannesburg2017.sched.com/event/B3ph

GNSO new gTLD Registration Directory Services (RDS) to replace WHOIS PDP WG F2F Meeting
08:30-12:00
https://schedule.icann.org/event/B49L/gnso-new-gtld-registration-directory-services-rds-to-replace-whois-policy-development-process-working-group-f2f-meeting

GAC Session on New gTLD policies
08:30-09:30
https://icann59johannesburg2017.sched.com/event/B3ow

Thursday, 29 June

At-Large AFRALO ALS Capacity Building Session 4
08:00-09:00
https://schedule.icann.org/event/B3oh/at-large-afralo-als-capacity-building-session-4

Useful information on ICANN59 can be found at: https://meetings.icann.org/en/johannesburg59#transportation

As always, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Safe travels!

Kind regards

Alice