[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] re RDS anything new slides for face to face

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 12 22:04:24 UTC 2018

Attached are draft slides for discussion at our face to face meeting.
My apologies to the team for not getting them out to the subteam in time
for review.  The full report will follow.  My apologies, very busy week
on GDPR.

Many thanks to Lisa for the help with the templates.  I am sure I messed
them up, but it seemed to simplify the task.

cheers Stephanie