[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Subgroup - Anything New

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Thu Aug 9 15:36:46 UTC 2018

Susan and all,

Attached is an updated draft which updates the
cover page to reflect current date/status and
deletes the two bullets (and inline comment)
responsible for that blue highlighting. Cathrin
did indeed include those two bullets in the Rec 1
Strategic Priority section, as agreed during
F2F#3. The only subsection that remains
unaddressed in this document is the impact of GDPR.

Best regards,
Lisa