[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Section on Bylaw Revision

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Aug 14 07:01:59 UTC 2018

Agree in principle Alan. Just keep in mind, the OECD guidelines were meant to setup quasi universal principles beyond country specific regulations. Insofar they might still serve a purpose in the ICANN environment, in particular in countries that will not install sophisticated legislations. I haven't read these guidelines for a while.

Erika

Sent from my iPhone