[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] PLEASE READ: Process going for

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 27 03:52:41 UTC 2018

Doubtless true, Alan, but a careful read is required to see if we have
justified the recommendations.  So one might as well do full comments.
I am sure there will be a final edit to catch typos etc but I have
caught quite a few unclear constructions, rationales, and a few
misstatements that undermine the recommendations.

I realize people have different ways of working.  I work best with a
full document to digest.

cheers Stephanie