[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] REPORT URGENT: Implementation paragraph for R3.1

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:52:52 UTC 2018

Dear Volker, dear Alan,

I support both Alan's point and Volker's intentions. Yes, GDPR should be
addressed in a special way, but it makes sense to provide a working
mechanism to deal with other national regulation. So can we leave original
Alan's wording but add something related to other possible regulation?

Thank you!

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky