[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Final Report

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Mon Aug 5 10:28:48 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

thank you for keeping this on track and continuing to crack on and
finalizing the report.

I skimmed over the changes but found nothing concerning, as you suggested.

I agreed with the decision not to update the report with regard to the
new board decision on the CCR RT. We need to draw a line under this work
at some point.

Thank you for you work,

Volker

Am 04.08.2019 um 01:03 schrieb Alan Greenberg:
> Attached please find the final report, subject only to MSSI staff
> final insertion of the publication date (on cover and in footer) and
> final pagination and ToC if needed.
>
> Final Report: *_Final Report_v1.7-clean_* in both DOCX and PDF formats.
>
> Redline since the last version published to the list (Final
> Report_v1.3-2019_03_04_jbd-ag_v02.doc on 4 March 2019): *_Final
> Report_v1.7-Editting_Changes_* in both DOCX and PDF formats.
>
> The changes are largely:
> - Clarifications
> - Typos and grammar
> - Replacement text where the existing text promised further work by the RT
>
> I do not believe that any of these should be controversial.
>
> I note that there had been a change proposed by Cathrin in regard to
> the Boards reaction to the CCT RT report. If we had incorporated that
> or some version of it, it would have required a formal decision of the
> RT to update the report. It was not clear that this could be done
> quickly or perhaps at all (given out desire for unanimity that we
> otherwise have) and I did not feel that it was warranted at this late
> date.
>
> Sorry for this taking so long. Once the momentum was lost during and
> after the March ICANN meeting (and I was largely off line for a month
> after), it was difficult to find the time (and energy!) to get back to
> this.
>
> Thanks to all for the work that went into this review and report.
>
> Alan

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.