[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Final Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Aug 3 23:03:30 UTC 2019

Attached please find the final report, subject only to MSSI staff final insertion of the publication date (on cover and in footer) and final pagination and ToC if needed.

Final Report: Final Report_v1.7-clean in both DOCX and PDF formats.

Redline since the last version published to the list (Final Report_v1.3-2019_03_04_jbd-ag_v02.doc on 4 March 2019): Final Report_v1.7-Editting_Changes in both DOCX and PDF formats.

The changes are largely:
- Clarifications
- Typos and grammar
- Replacement text where the existing text promised further work by the RT

I do not believe that any of these should be controversial.

I note that there had been a change proposed by Cathrin in regard to the Boards reaction to the CCT RT report. If we had incorporated that or some version of it, it would have required a formal decision of the RT to update the report. It was not clear that this could be done quickly or perhaps at all (given out desire for unanimity that we otherwise have) and I did not feel that it was warranted at this late date.

Sorry for this taking so long. Once the momentum was lost during and after the March ICANN meeting (and I was largely off line for a month after), it was difficult to find the time (and energy!) to get back to this.

Thanks to all for the work that went into this review and report.

Alan