[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] URGENT: Recommendation Consensus Call

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:45:57 UTC 2019

The record of CALL #48 should show I support all recommendations.

Secondly, I support R5.1 being classified as High Priority.  Regardless of
the outcome of EPDP and so long as there is an RDS, data accuracy must be
adopted as a sworn principle of any RDS regime adopted.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*