[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Draft FINAL Report

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Fri Mar 1 15:00:10 UTC 2019

Is there a Redline version of the recommendations available?

Best,

Volker

Am 22.02.2019 um 23:47 schrieb Alan Greenberg:
> As you will have noted, for a variety of reasons we have not yet
> issued the final report. My intention is to do so prior to my leaving
> for Kobe 12 days from now.
>
> Note that we are still awaiting consensus on the recommendations from
> two team members.
>
> The document attached will be updated to address a number of
> comments/action items, but is close to final.
>
> If you plan to review it (as I hope you all will), please do so quickly.
>
> As it is cleaned up, I will send revisions.
>
> Alan

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.