[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Draft FINAL Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 1 15:22:37 UTC 2019

Volker, as I just explained in a private message, but here for the benefit of the entire RT, there is no such Redline. I regret that, but I am afraid that is the case.

To my knowledge, no changes of intent were made to any recommendations (other than the one I re-wrote in response to your comments at the end of the F2F), and virtually all changes other than minor grammar were passed by plenary meetings and were viewable in the GoogleDoc until the changes were accepted recently.

Alan