[RDS-WHOIS2-Safeguard] Work plan for Safeguard Registrant Data

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 5 04:27:20 UTC 2018

In light of my message of 13 February and general agreement to accept
this, I have revised the two work documents. Please review and let me
know if there are any comments.

I believe that our next plenary meeting after ICANN61 is on Friday,
23 March. Presuming thisis not changed, please let me know of any
need for changes prior to Wednesday, 23 March.

Alan