[RDS-WHOIS2-Safeguard] Draft Safeguard Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 30 14:30:03 UTC 2018

I don't think that we can presume that all
contracted parties have addressed GDPR, nor can
we presume that those who have, have done it reasonably.

My intent was to ensure that we use reasonable
standards (as indicated in the GDPR) and I do not
believe we should presume that ICANN can do this
internally. I have no problem including the
target outcome to clarify though. Is that any better?

Alan