[RDS-WHOIS2-StratPriority] Recommendation #1: Strategic Priority - answers to subgroup questions

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Thu Mar 1 22:05:27 UTC 2018

Hi Lisa,

Many thanks for the quick and thorough review and feedback. I like the idea of divvying up the questions; let's try to tackle that on the phone call if we manage to find a time for Mon/Tues. I would still like to hear ICANN's take on those questions that aren't purely factual to see how the organisation assesses its implementation and to hear where perhaps they adjusted along the way or might think certain expectation are unreasonable. But those questions are indeed possibly not for the SME and would target more the mgmt./executive level. I understand Susan had a very helpful conversation with Jamie and his team when she was out in LA; possibly there'd be a similar opportunity to discuss the issue of strategic priority on the phone sometime soon with the relevant people, as a second step after the factual questions are answered.

I have a preference for a written briefing with an oral presentation by the SME if that is feasible, like we've done in the past. Let's see what Carlton and Volker think.

All best
Cathrin