[RDS-WHOIS2-StratPriority] Request for written materials

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Mar 16 09:40:18 UTC 2018

Hi Cathrin,
Thank you for your email.
Just to confirm: does the attached include all elements you wish to have SMEs address (with the caveat that it needs to include Volker’s input, once available)?
I have also noticed that item B) in your planning document refers to an interview while the email below refers to written materials. If you could clarify format (interview vs. written briefing), that would be great!
Thanks so much and happy Friday,
Best
Alice