[rssac-caucus] REMINDER - FOR REVIEW: DRAFT RSSAC Report on Root zone TTLs

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Jun 17 13:32:15 UTC 2015

Whooo. Something I don;t think we remembered to mention in the doc --
perhaps we should toss in a mention?

http://www.mail-archive.com/bind-users@lists.isc.org/msg21023.html

Basically upwards referrals triggering fetches (and cache exhaustion,
which we *might* have mentioned). Related to the topic, perhaps worth
mentioning just for completeness?