[rssac-caucus] REMINDER - FOR REVIEW: DRAFT RSSAC Report on Root zone TTLs

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Thu Jun 18 15:19:08 UTC 2015

I'm having a hard time believing that an upward referral is or should trigger
a fetch.  It seems like standard cache poisoning protection that the recursive
should ignore the out-of-baliwick upward referral.

So if we are to include this I think we need confirmation either from
a BIND developer or from running our own tests.  Do we want to delay
the document for that?

(my thought while reading that bind-users thread was that maybe the OP's
named was repeatedly crashing and restarting).

DW