[rssac-caucus] Opening RSSAC-002 for revision [AXFR]

Ray Bellis ray at isc.org
Tue Oct 20 20:46:01 UTC 2015

On 20/10/2015 21:37, Wessels, Duane wrote:

> Sigh.  We've already gone around those circles and a number of
> operators are already producing and publishing data based on the
> compressed AXFR description.

Oh well... :(

I'm late to the party having only joined caucus very recently, but that
description is potentially awkward to answer consistently if your
servers don't use the maximum 64 kB message size that results in the
specified fewest number of messages.

Unfortunately the caucus mailing list archive starts after the
publication date of RSSAC02.

Ray