[rssac-caucus] DNS Root Server System history - input

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Wed Mar 9 16:12:41 UTC 2016

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

  The review period of the RSSAC report on History of Root Server System is concluded. In total, we have received eight comments. The RSSAC met and addressed all the comments (see attached).

  The RSSAC will incorporate these changes and make final edits to the document.

  Thank you again for your feedback!

Best
Steve